This recipe is very easy to make and yet delicious.
Chopped Spring Onion
Two tablespoon corn starch
One teaspoon salt
Pinch of pepper
- Peeled the potatoes and cut into small cubes. Put it into boiling water until soft. Then take out, drain it and mash it using fork.
- Put an egg into a bowl and beat the egg it lightly for a while only.
- Add spring onion,salt and pepper into the mashed potatoes. Shape into small balls.
- Heat the oil on the saucepan and put each potato ball into the bowl that contain the beaten egg. Then put on the saucepan.
- Put kitchen paper towel on plate to remove the oil from the fried potatoes.
- Ready to be serve.