Jewellery not only finishes off your outfit but it can also reveal a lot about your person. It can give little clues about the type of person you are and can even be used to translate your love for current trends in fashion. If you love diamonds or precious gems, check out some of the most stylish must haves for 2013. Treat yourself or a loved one to something that you can treasure for many years to come.
Here are 2013’s top 5 must have jewellery pieces:
1. The charm bracelet – every girl needs at least one charm bracelet. Worn by so many different celebs, the charm bracelet is a popular gift item. Charm bracelets are perfect collectors’ items and you can always keep your bracelet looking up to date with the latest charms.
2. Coloured sapphire rings – diamonds are a girl’s best friend but there’s a brand new contender for that number one spot in your heart; the sapphire. Coloured sapphires have come back into fashion and ever since Kate Middleton sported a giant blue engagement ring, coloured sapphires have become much more desirable. There are so many different colours and shades available so you can take your pick and choose something that represents you, your personality or your love for fashion.
3. Diamond bangles – immaculate finishes and intricate detailing is extremely popular. There’s nothing hotter than shiny, sparkly arm candy at the moment!
4. Statement necklaces – big, chunky necklaces were an absolute sensation on the catwalks for SS13 and this trend will take you through into AW13 too. Big statement necklaces are hot for this year and they make the perfect finish to any glam evening outfit. If you love a little bit of bling and don’t mind forking out for something filled with sparkly gems and diamonds, this look is ideal for you. www.gemstv.com
has a fantastic range if you want to get some inspiration.
5. Colour changing stones – whether you like colour changing sapphires or two tone gems that change colour in the sunlight, this trend has made it big for 2013. What once may have been considered a gimmick is today a must have product for jewellery lovers.